Founder of Canadian Bilingual School of Paris
University Counselling - What we do
- Clear and ongoing communication with our students and their parents about the university application process, and what it takes to earn acceptance to a post-secondary institution.
- Comprehensive information and resources that are available and easily accessible online.
- A rich and intensive academic program providing selected courses within a detailed academic timetable during the graduation years, grades 10 to 12.
- A personal application of career-life management skills, while exploring themselves, their life journey, and their graduation plans.
- Local community opportunities enabling students to complete the required 30 volunteer hours or more of career-life exploration.